When you choose Sealy you’ll rest early
SEALY GUARANTEE CARD CONTAINS:
- Sealy Guarantee Terms & Conditions – This should be filed away in a safe place
- Guarantee Registration Card – This should be completed, detached and returned as indicated
- Care & Maintenance Instructions – These should be followed carefully as they can extend the life of the bed.
Original Purchaser only
Sealy offers a 10 year Guarantee. This Guarantee is only for the benefit of the original purchaser (“the purchaser”) of the product.
During the first Ten Years after Purchase
Sealy will repair (or replace at Sealy’s option) without charge to the original purchaser, any manufacturing fault (as defined). Sealy reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found on inspection to be in an insanitary condition or when product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
All Transportation charges for Guarantee/Warranty service will be met by the purchaser during the 10 year Guarantee/Warranty period.
Availability of Identical Materials
If identical materials are not available at time of repair or replacement, Sealy reserves the Manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics cannot be guaranteed, however the closest available match will always be attempted.
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric
- Splitting occurring in the wood frame • Loose or broken foundation wire
- Compression of modules • Leg and castor failure
The Guarantee does not Cover
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling or burns)
- Normal body indentations (less than 32mm)
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set
- Bedding sold “As is” / Bed height / Comfort Preference / Sheet fit
- Replacement of another piece of the sleep set unless that other piece is also defective
- Damage due to abuse
- In the case of warranty, do note that replacements (if any) are chargeable based on the number of years you have used your curent mattress.
For example, if your mattress is already 4 years old, the replacement will be charged at 40% of the current retail price.
For your Safety
Don’t ever place this product near open flames or exposed it to fire.
This mattress is not flame proof or fire proof and can ignite or burn if exposed to open flame or fire. When ignited, some bedding materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases/ Don’t smoke in bed.
The benefits conferred by this Guarantee are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the Purchaser has under Singapore law.
The Guarantee Covers
This Gurantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.